Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

Damn, wally.

After I watched this I kept trying to think of some prestigious painter or author to compare you to, but I couldn't. Your aesthetic is overtly unique.

Your stuff needs to be put in the goddamn MoMA or something ready.

Squidward's Suicide Squidward's Suicide

damn

squidward dances like a hot bitch

MONSOONS! MONSOONS!

monsoons are pretty cool

monsoons are pretty cool

The Animal Cell The Animal Cell

FANTASTIX

Fun-ducation

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Hahaha.

Funnier than the supposedly "good" flashes on the front page, like Real Life Facebook, or what-the-fuck-ever.

Ten.

Beach Boys Collection Beach Boys Collection

reminds me of my summers in cape cod

nostalgiac! i feel like dancing and having fun after watching this movie

Captain Blackjack Captain Blackjack

yo deush,

you have no idea what you're talking about!

]cc[ Eternal Autumn ]cc[ Eternal Autumn

A film of immense fragility and beauty

Like the ripples from a stone thrown into a pond, this is a fantastically delicate work of art. Drawing upon Eastern philosophy, heavy metal music and jpgs with filters on them, it cannot be missed. Almost as good as Super Mario Brothers Z!

H-h-h-heliopios responds:

<33

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Same old, same old.

Same old creaky-voiced 20something voice-over artists, same old Newgrounds-style plagarism. Not original or entertaining enough to warrant a good score.

Now watch as I get flooded with useless review votes, just because I have a different opinion than the people casting them.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Horrible, just horrible.

I'm a bit pissed that Soulseek didn't provide me with any Big Black or Ministry downloads, so here I am taking it out on an easy target.

The humor of this Flash seems to be based on that fact that the characters are swearing at a quick pace. Fuck that. That's juvenile. That type of humor may work on Newgrounds, but you're completely out of luck on a grander scale.

This isn't original. You're adopting Egoraptor's animation style and format, which is far from artistic to begin with. Did you have his permission to make such a blatant copy of his intellectual property, because this is south-eastern Asia sweatshop material here. The uncreativeness of this animation is further proved by the classic video game in-joke crutch. "Fuck you, cops, I have cheat codes!" Haha, get it? Because you can use cheat codes in the game and it seems funny and strange when cheat codes are used in a different medium! No.

As I've said before, this type of animation may be able to get a place on the front page, a Daily Award, and a +4.00 score on Newgrounds, but your parlor tricks will prove useless in the real world. Animation studios aren't impressed by references to recent video games and the voice actor's ability to spit fifty curses a minute. This fact that the users of Newgrounds allow terrible Flashes like this to prosper while animators with original ideas are pushed aside is disgusting.

Oney responds:

"As I've said before, this type of animation may be able to get a place on the front page, a Daily Award, and a +4.00 score on Newgrounds, but your parlor tricks will prove useless in the real world. Animation studios aren't impressed by references to recent video games and the voice actor's ability to spit fifty curses a minute."

Dude, I guess that's got nothing to do with the fact MTV hired Egoraptor because of his flashes, or the fact Rubberninja's Gamer Tonight Videos are being bought and shown on TV? Do some research and relise you can do whatever the fuck you like as long as its funny.